- RSS Channel Showcase 4921596
- RSS Channel Showcase 9737626
- RSS Channel Showcase 4975996
- RSS Channel Showcase 9401275
Articles on this Page
- 07/21/09--08:23: _The Future Of Inter...
- 08/11/09--07:03: _After Your Internsh...
- 08/18/09--07:54: _Six Ways To Leverag...
- 11/18/09--07:48: _Takeaways from Nati...
- 07/26/10--14:42: _The Value of Promot...
- 12/10/10--13:05: _Blogs Are Social Me...
- 07/01/11--05:28: _Attend National Con...
- 07/22/14--04:00: _Intern Talk: Use a ...
- 08/03/14--19:06: _Infographic: 2013-2...
- 04/28/15--00:11: _City Series: Public...
- 10/26/15--08:30: _City Series: San Fr...
- 11/28/16--05:00: _How Social Media Ad...
- 06/01/17--05:00: _May Monthly Reading...
- 07/07/17--05:12: _To Post? Or Not to ...
- 07/21/09--08:23: The Future Of Internships?
- 08/11/09--07:03: After Your Internship: The Do’s And Don’ts
- 08/18/09--07:54: Six Ways To Leverage Social Media This Week
- 11/18/09--07:48: Takeaways from National Conference
- 07/26/10--14:42: The Value of Promotions
- 12/10/10--13:05: Blogs Are Social Media Too: The Best Public Relations Blogs
- 07/01/11--05:28: Attend National Conference Without Breaking the Bank
- 07/22/14--04:00: Intern Talk: Use a Lazy Summer Day to Get Ahead
- 08/03/14--19:06: Infographic: 2013-2014 Annual Report
- 10/26/15--08:30: City Series: San Francisco Isn’t Just for Tech Lovers
- 07/07/17--05:12: To Post? Or Not to Post? That is the Question
A couple of months ago, I remember reading an internship posting for Pizza Hut. This wasn’t really an internship, however; it was a post for a Twinternship. Intrigued, I read it — this was a job for a young, social media savvy graduate to get on Twitter and tweet for Pizza Hut. The post has [...]
During the next several weeks, many of our members will finish up summer internships and get ready to head back to school. With moving, roommates, last-minute errands and vacations distracting us, it’s easy to lose focus by the end of an internship. However, it’s important to leave a lasting impression with your coworkers — one [...]
Do you have an extra couple of hours this week to invest in your career? Did I mention this investment is free? Making the jump to starting a blog, Twitter account or even networking with professionals online can seem intimidating, but there is great value for your career in learning these tools. While these digital [...]
Jessica Lawlor is president of Temple University’s PRSSA Chapter. When Jessica graduates from Temple in spring 2010, she would like to work in health care public relations or for a publishing company. In her free time, she enjoys writing and would like to one day publish a novel. Find her on Twitter and check out [...]
When planning an event, no matter the size, the success or failure can largely depend on promotions. Promotions are the key to making others aware of your event and the value it can bring to the attendees. Behind each promotional tool is also a strategy to reach your target audience. Here are a few ways [...]
Ask someone to list two social media outlets and almost always they will say, “Facebook and Twitter.” It’s true; these are two important social media tools but there are many more to consider. One of the most important (but often forgotten) social media tools is blogs. Personal, professional and corporate blogs share some of the [...]
Congratulations on your decision to attend the PRSSA 2011 National Conference in Orlando, Fla.! Some of you have been preparing for Orlando since before leaving last year’s Conference. You’ve followed conference updates on Twitter and Facebook. You’ve decided on flights, hotel roommates and what sessions to attend. You’ve even resolved one of the biggest topics [...]
We all have that realization after Independence Day that the summer is sadly moving just as quickly as it did the year before. Your summer to-do list might still have a ways to go and you might find yourself starting to stress about the upcoming semester. Luckily, there are still plenty of summer days left [...]
According to prssa.org, each Annual Report “explains the accomplishments of the past academic year and the future of the Society.” The following infographic highlights the 2013–2014 Annual Report, published by PRSSA earlier this summer. Let us know your favorite PRSSA memory from last year in the comments below.
When one thinks of the state of Texas, images of cowboy boots, “Friday Night Lights,” and the best brisket you’ve ever tasted come to mind. While Austin does have all of the above, it has become the Boomingest Big City of all, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. With events such as South by Southwest […]
As a California native, it was only a matter of time before I found my way back home. Not long after graduation, here I am in San Francisco, some eight hours north of where I was born. If you are a soon to be a graduate and are debating where to go after receiving your […]
While walking on a college campus, it has become far more common to see people walking around with a smartphone in their hand rather than a textbook. With apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, social media has become a major part of college students’ lives. As we approach the holiday season, some […]
As summer vacation begins, it is often difficult to stay up-to-date on current events and industry new. Don’t worry — Progressions has you covered! Below are eight interesting articles you may have missed this month. It’s Time to Take the Brand Out of Branded Content Author: Molly DeWolf Swenson Publication: AdWeek With the hype of […]
Whenever you log on to your Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Facebook and you just can’t seem to shake those ever present, ugly and just wrong social media posts? If so, then great, you’re taking initiative to know what to post and what not to post on social media. In the field of communications and specifically […]